Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
This course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps—Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—as an alternative to installing the Microsoft Office desktop applications. Users can easily communicate and collaborate together through Outlook mail and Teams messaging and meeting functionality. This course also introduces several productivity apps including Yammer™ Planner and Delve that can be used in combination by teams.
Learning Objectives »
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using SharePoint, OneDrive, and Delve.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on web.
- Collaborate using Teams.
- Configure Teams.
Course Agenda »
Getting Started with Office 365
- Sign In to Office 365
- Navigate the Office 365 Environment
Collaborating with Shared Files
- Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- OneDrive for Business and Delve
Using Productivity Apps
- Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Manage Tasks with the Planner App
Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Office 365 Apps and Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs