Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Cloud computing enables an organization to increase capacity or add capabilities without new infrastructure, personnel, or software. In this course, you will learn the capabilities of Google’s cloud offerings and will identify a process for migrating your current systems, data, and users to them.
Learning Objectives »
- Identify and describe potential costs and benefits.
- Employ strategies to migrate users and systems.
- Apply strategies to utilize the storage capabilities.
- Employ strategies to migrate applications.
- Identify steps in a cloud migration project plan.
Course Agenda »
Initiating a Cloud Migration
- Google Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Costs and Benefits
Migrating to the Google Apps Suite
- Migrate Users to the Google Apps Suite
- Migrate Systems and Data
Migrating to Cloud-Based Storage
- Cloud-Based Storage Options
- Google Drive
- Migrate Application Data to the Cloud
Migrating Applications to Google Cloud
- Google App Engine
- Google Compute Engine
Managing a Cloud Migration Project
- Develop a Cloud Project Plan
- Begin a Cloud Project
- Identify and Manage Risks
- Plan and Design a Cloud Solution
- Implement a Cloud-Based Solution
- Launch & Maintain a Cloud-Based Solution