Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Communicating ideas and information is the cornerstone of organizational operations. And, electronic forms of communication have made the transfer of knowledge quick, easy, and inexpensive. Adobe created the Portable Document Format (PDF) as a solution to communicate ideas to large groups of people with the diversity found in today’s electronic devices and incompatible document formats. In this course, you will learn the functionality and features available in Acrobat and you will create and work with PDF documents.
Learning Objectives »
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create and save PDF documents.
- Navigate content in a PDF document.
- Modify PDF documents.
- Review PDF documents.
- Convert PDF documents.
Course Agenda »
Accessing PDF Documents
- Open a PDF Document
- Browse a PDF Document
Creating and Saving PDF Documents
- Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Combine Multiple PDF Documents
Navigating Content in a PDF Document
- Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Work with Bookmarks
- Create Links and Buttons
Modifying PDF Documents
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Add Page Elements
Reviewing PDF Documents
- Add Comments and Markup
- Compare PDF Documents
- Initiate and Manage a Review
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
Converting PDF Files
- Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Optimize PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content