Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Behavioral-based interviewing is a technique used to predict how you will perform on the job and “fit” into an organization. This highly interactive course teaches you the art of answering behavioral-based questions. We will teach you how to prepare for the interview and provide in-depth responses to the most common behavioral questions. You will practice your delivery in multiple mock interviews and learn how to leave a lasting impression.
Learning Objectives »
- Use strategies for finding and applying for jobs.
- Examine qualities employers value.
- Effectively prepare for interviews.
- Develop behavioral-based interviewing skills.
- Review common behavioral questions.
- Successfully answer behavioral interview questions.
Course Agenda »
Getting The Interview
- Creating Demand
- Qualities Employers Value
- Accomplishment Mind Joggers
- Value Statements
- Using LinkedIn to Help You Find a Job
- Purpose of an Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Types of Questions
- Doing Your Research
- Preparing Your Story
Basic Interview Skills
- Preparing for a Job Interview
- First Impressions
- Common Interview Questions
- Interview Suggestions
- Behavioral-Based Questions
- 3-Step Behavioral-Based Questions
- Using “PAR” to Answer Questions
- Questions to Ask the Interviewer
- Common Mistakes
- Concluding the Interview