Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
A happy customer is one who is likely to become a loyal customer. So delivering a great customer experience (or CX) is hugely important for any business. This breakthrough training course will teach you how to create better customer experiences, reduce customer complaints, and develop long-term relationships. You’ll apply concepts and gain exposure to the variety of skills needed to provide exceptional CX.
Learning Objectives »
- Apply exceptional CX strategies.
- Differentiate between service and experience.
- Develop a customer-centric culture.
- Learn how to transform the customer journey.
- Overcome CX challenges and conflicts.
- Understand metrics and measurements.
Course Agenda »
- Customer Service Professional
- People Skills That Make a Difference
- 6 Basic Needs of Customers
- Customer Service vs. Customer Experience
- How CX Focus is Different
- Living the CX Vision
- Core Values
- Empowered Customers
- 4 Cores of Credibility
- Developing Trust
- Partnership for Shared Success
- Transforming the Customer’s Journey
- Strategies and Tactics
- The Customer Experience
- Top 5 Customer Experience Challenges
- Linking the Customer Experience to Value
- Active Listening
- Reasons to Summarize
- CX Transformations
- CX Measurement
- Journey-Centric CX Measurement
- Next Steps