Formats: 32-hour virtual course | 8-day instructor-led onsite
This intense 8-part series explores proven mentoring techniques used by successful coaches and executives. We will teach you critical factors from both the mentor’s and mentee’s perspective for building an effective mentor/mentee relationship.
Learning Objectives »
- Identify elements of the mentoring relationship.
- Set effective goals for mentors and mentees.
- Apply accountable leadership techniques.
- Overcome adversity and motivate mentees to action.
- Maximize performance with effective coaching.
- Utilize techniques for managing the hard talks.
Course Agenda »
- Accountable Leadership
- Leading Teams and Building Coalitions
- Commitment-Based Motivation
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Coaching for Maximum Performance
- High-Impact Mentoring
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Building Resiliency Through Leadership