Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
This course is designed for professionals in a variety of job roles who receive Power BI data visualizations and reports from data analysts or from data visualization engineers. We will teach you how to use the features and capabilities of Power BI to fully explore the visualizations and initial analyses. You will learn how to perform additional analysis to ask next-level questions of the data, and to customize and create new visualizations and dashboards in order to share new insights and create compelling reports.
Learning Objectives »
- Identify basic concepts, core values, principles, and methodologies of Agile.
- Explore the myths, challenges, and benefits of Agile.
- Define the Scrum methodology of Agile.
- Execute sprint ceremonies using Scrum tools.
Course Agenda »
Exploring Power BI Reports
- Data Analysis Workflow with Power BI
- Exploring Reports in the Power BI Service
- Editing Reports
Getting Answers and Insights
- Getting Started with Agile
- Topic A: Overview of Agile
- Topic B: Core Values of Agile
- Topic C: Principles of Agile
- Topic D: Common Methodologies of Agile