Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Women in leadership roles make significant impacts on their organizations. However, even the strongest and most intelligent women can still face obstacles and underappreciation in various sectors. During this course, we will teach you how to create a narrative of how you see yourself and how you want to be perceived as a leader by others. You will learn how to convey confidence and positively lead teams. You will apply strategies for building a network of trust and positive relationships to enhance your leadership potential.
Learning Objectives »
- Build a leadership brand for yourself.
- Become more goal- and leadership-oriented.
- Apply assertive communication tools and techniques.
- Unlock your power of persuasion.
- Establish trust throughout the organization.
- Strengthen networks and business relationships.
Course Agenda »
Key Leadership Skills for Women
- Characteristics of Women Professionals
- Assertive Communication Approach
- Behavioral Characteristics of a Leader
- Goal Setting
- Emotional Intelligence
- Collaboration vs Cooperation
- Developing Others
- Giving Meaningful Praise
- Strategic Thinking
- Self Assessment
- Imposter Syndrome
- The Johari Window
Communicating with Influence
- Positive Persuasion Tactics
- Asking For What You Want
- Monroe’s Motivated Sequence
- The Power of Persuasion
- Effective Listening Skills
Networking with Purpose
- Characteristics for Networking Women
- Building Relationships in the Workplace
- Small Talk Strategies
- Relationship-Building Rules to Remember
- Being the Ultimate Professional