Formats: 2-4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Today’s coaches must possess more than “people skills” and company know-how to succeed. You must relate to employees, bring out their best, and help them reach their potential. We’ll teach you how to enhance core competencies of each employee and instill team values that make a championship team.
Learning Objectives »
- Develop effective coaching skills.
- Identify critical characteristics of leaders.
- Assess your team’s level of success.
- Communicate successfully with employees.
- Build a team that works together and excels.
- Apply practical coaching techniques.
- Identify and fix performance problems.
- Effectively counsel and redirect when necessary.
Course Agenda »
Adapting to Employee Needs
- Identifying Independence Level
- Leadership Roles
- Phase of Team Building
- Team Assessment
- Team Roles
- Creating a Cooperative Environment
- What Everyone Wants
- Communicating High Expectations
- Coaching Discussions
- Coaching Techniques
- Feedback Communication
- Changing Behavior
- Determining the Performance Gap
- Documenting Performance
- Measurement and Observation