Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
This interactive program will give you the skills you need to be a successful leader. You will learn how to access responsibilities, motivate employees, manage change, and effectively lead, even under difficult circumstances. You will practice using the techniques from the class and apply them to real issues and situations. Whether you are moving into management or have been in management for years, we will teach you leadership tools that you can use right away.
Learning Objectives »
- Develop effective leadership skills.
- Properly assign tasks and delegate authority.
- Effectively motivate employees.
- Successfully manage change.
- Apply strategies for problem solving and decision
Course Agenda »
- Levels of Leadership
- Assessing Your Leadership Skills
- Managing vs. Leading
- Communication Model
- Assertive Communication
- Influencing Others
- Authentic Leadership
- Defining Motivation
- Motivation Needs
- Characteristics of Highly Motivated People
- The Nature of Change
- Types of Change
- The 3 C’s for Effective Change
- The Morale Curve
- Change Agents
- Techniques fir Managing Change
- Overcoming Barriers
- Problem Solving Cycle
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Six Thinking Hats