Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Leaders who employ emotional intelligence spend less time on things such as worry, stress, and conflict. This course will help you learn how to improve interpersonal skills, manage reactions, and raise your level of EQ for yourself and your team. You will gain greater success leading your team with improved emotional intelligence.
Learning Objectives »
- Understand the basics of EQ on performance.
- Improve your self-awareness as a leader.
- Recognize the impact of your actions.
- Apply strategies to self-regulate.
- Utilize empathy as a critical skill for leadership.
- Gain understanding on emotional mentoring to
improve social skills for your team.
Course Agenda »
EQ in the Workplace
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What is EQ Physically?
- What EQ is Not
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Why Leaders Need High EQ
Self Awareness & Self Regulation
- Cycle of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness and Self Regulation
- Ways to Improve
- Common Barriers to Empathy
- Empathy as a Leader
- Creating A Culture Of Empathy
Social Skills and Emotional Mentoring
- Low vs High EQ
- Social Skills
- One-on-One Sessions
- Emotional Mentoring
- Tough Conversations Structure
- Signs of an Emotionally Intelligent Team