Formats: 12-hour virtual course | 3-day instructor-led onsite
As the administrator of a G Suite domain, you can control the accounts, resources, and apps from a web browser interface. All of your administrative tasks can be accessed from a specialized page, or console, of dashboard controls. From this console, you can perform all the necessary duties of a domain administrator without having to worry about keeping the physical hardware up and running. In this course, you will learn about creating and managing a G Suite domain.
Learning Objectives »
- Navigate the G Suite Admin console.
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Use organizational units to manage your G Suite environment.
- Configure and implement Drive storage settings and policies.
- Manage mail delivery, routing, and filtering.
- Create groups to share mailboxes and documents, and manage permissions and roles.
- Set up and manage calendar sharing and calendar resources.
- Manage the mobile devices that access your system.
- Use reporting tools to manage usage and security, and to troubleshoot system issues.
- Configure security and authentication policies and methods.
Course Agenda »
Getting Started with G Suite Administration
- Create a G Suite Account
- Navigate the Admin Console
Managing User Accounts
- Create and Modify User Accounts
- Use System Roles to Delegate Duties to Users
- Remove and Restore User Accounts
- Manage User Passwords
Using Organizational Units
- Create Organizational Units
- Manage G Suite Services with Organizational Units
Configuring Drive Storage and Sharing
- Configure Drive Storage Settings
- Configure Drive Sharing
Managing Mail Routing, Delivery, & Fitting
- Configure Mail Routing and Delivery
- Manage Blacklists and Whitelists
- Filter Messages Based on Compliance Settings
- Migrate to G Suite Mail
Working with Google Groups
- Create and Modify Groups
- Manage Group Security
- Share Content Using Groups
- Use a Collaborative Inbox
Administering Calendars and Resources
- Create and Share a Group Calendar
- Delegate Calendar Access
- Create and Manage Calendar Resources
Configuring and Securing Mobile Devices
- Set Up Google Mobile Management
- Secure Mobile Devices
Using Reporting Tools
- Use Admin Console Reports
- Use Audit Logs
- Troubleshoot Mail Issues
- Managing Domain Security
Managing Domain Security and Authorization
- Manage G Suite Domain Security
- Configure 2-Step Verification