Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Online marketing is essential for building sales, regardless of the size of your organization. This course is aimed at those new to online and digital marketing and covers all basic options and considerations. We will teach you proven marketing strategies you can apply to websites, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, pay-per-click ads, and other digital marketing channels.
Learning Objectives »
- Discuss the characteristics of digital marking.
- Explore different areas of digital marketing.
- Identify the customer’s digital journey.
- Apply digital marketing strategies.
- Discuss websites, SEO, email, and social media.
- Plan and organize a digital marketing plan.
- Explore integrated multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Identify ways to measure the outcomes.
- Understand the metrics used to measure outcomes.
Course Agenda »
Introduction to SEO
- What is search engine optimization (SEO), and why it’s important?
- Keywords and how to choose them.
- Optimizing each page of your website.
- Advice on the best SEO practices.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- What is pay-per-click marketing?
- Search versus banner ads.
- Elements of an effective banner.
- Advantages of using PPC ads.
- Developing a mailing list.
- How to maximize email campaigns.
- Email etiquette and best practices.
- Using lead magnets.
- Different types of emails.
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the strategies of social media marketing.
- Driving traffic through social media.
- Making the most of social media.
- Choosing the right channels.
- Social media marketing strategy.
- Different types of online content.
- Choosing the right content.
- Making content that gets results.