Formats: 24-hour virtual course | 6-day instructor-led onsite
This 6-day leadership program is designed to further develop supervisors and managers of any level. We will teach you how to lead by example, build resilience, and promote confidence up and down your team. You’ll learn strategies for engaging and encouraging team unity and tools for making critical and strategic decisions for leading your team to exceptional performance.
Learning Objectives »
- Keep yourself and your employees accountable.
- Overcome adversity and manage change effectively.
- Provide quality feedback both positively and redirectively.
- Develop an inclusive and accepting team.
- Communicate effectively through difficult situations.
- Apply strategic thinking and problem solving techniques.
Course Agenda »
- Managing vs. Leading
- Self Regulation
- Assigning Proper Job Responsibilities
- Persuasion Tactics
- Actions, Promises, Follow-Up Obligations
Building Resiliency through Leadership
- Characteristics of Resilient People
- Resilience Model
- Leading Change Initiatives
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Stress and Anxiety
- Leading During Crisis
Mastering Art of Feedback
- Influencing Others
- Authentic Communication
- Using Empathy and “I” Language
- Cooperative Communication
- Giving Positive and Redirected Feedback
- Asking for Change
Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Challenges of Diversity and Inclusion
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Conscious and Unconscious Bias
- Dimensions of Diversity
- Cultural, Gender and Generational Diversity
- Employees with Disabilities
Managing Difficult Conversations
- The Missing Conversation
- The “Feelings” Conversation
- The “What Happened” Conversation
- The “Identity” Conversation
- The “What’s Next” Conversation
- The Third Story
- The Discipline of Strategic Thinking
- Systems Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving