Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Employee wellness is a set of habits and behaviors, while well-being is a state of mind. Wellness contributes to well-being, and a sense of well-being often begets more wellness habits. We will teach you how to create a positive work environment that supports employee wellness and wellbeing. You will learn wellness and wellbeing initiatives that can significantly improve the health of your team (and by extension, your business).
Learning Objectives »
- Understand differences between wellness and wellbeing.
- Identify real benefits for teams and organizations.
- Revaluate priorities for better wellness and wellbeing.
- Learn healthy habits for positive performance.
- Apply strategies for promoting wellness and wellbeing.
- Lead employees to better health and state-of-mind.
Course Agenda »
Understanding Wellness and Wellbeing
- Wellness vs Wellbeing
- Benefits of Happy, Healthy Employees
- Intersection of Wellness and Leadership
- Barriers to Wellness
- Behaviors that Impact Wellbeing
- Quality Questions
Leading for Wellness and Wellbeing
- Wellness Starts With You
- Promoting Wellness in the Workplace
- Wellness Best Practices
- Safeguarding Your Own Wellbeing
- Steps for Improving Employee Wellbeing
- Boosting Wellbeing Organization-wide