Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Teamwork has become a necessity in virtually every industry. But, how do you get your team to click on all cylinders? This skill-based program teaches your team to act as one while maintaining individual accomplishments. You’ll learn how to overcome any lack of cohesiveness, leadership, or positive attitude and how to maximize team efforts in working toward common goals.
- Lead a team that works together and excels.
- Evaluate team needs.
- Establish team goals and objectives.
- Understand team behavioral styles.
- Formulate team values.
- Avoid and overcome team obstacles.
- Apply techniques coaching and behavioral change.
Course Agenda »
Foundations of Team Building
- Defining Team
- Are You a Team Player?
- Phases of Team Building
- Team Roles
- Characteristics of High-Performance Teams
Maximizing Team Dynamics
- Team Synergy
- Behavioral Style Differences
Fine-tuning the Team
- Team Values
- Guidelines for Building Trust
- Barriers to Team Performance
- Coaching Techniques
- Changing Behaviors
- Asking for Change
- Levels of Commitment