Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Self-confidence can help you meet your professional goals and fulfill your potential in life. This training course teaches adults what self-confidence is, why it is important, and what affects self-esteem. You will learn strategies and ideas to build self-confidence and develop self-belief.
Learning Objectives »
- Understand self-confidence and why it is important.
- Identify the things that affect self-confidence.
- Apply strategies to build your self-confidence.
- Set goals to build self-confidence.
- Develop a goal-setting strategy.
Course Agenda »
What is Self Confidence?
- Confident People You Know
- Characteristics of Confident People
- The Confidence Tree
- Importance of Confidence in Your Life
- Confidence Chain Effect
- Building on Achievements
- Focusing on Positivity
- Social Support
- Body Language and Physicality
Setting Self-Confidence Goals
- Why Is Goal Setting Useful?
- Effective Goal Setting
- Creating a Confidence Plan
- Confidence Goals and Action Plan
- Types of Goals
- Breaking Down Goals and List of Tasks
- Words to Help You Reach Your Goals
- Role Models