Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Adversity intelligence (AQ) is a measure of how you react to change and challenges. It’s a gauge of how you deal with stress and crisis. The more resilient you are, the more constructively and effectively you can respond to, and work through, difficulties. This course aims to provide a framework for participants to understand what AQ is and how one can enhance it.
Learning Objectives »
- Understand the basic elements of AQ.
- Appreciate the benefits of achieving a higher AQ.
- Apply techniques to improve AQ competence.
- Employ strategies to overcome challenges.
- Build and manage resilience.
- Develop a positive and proactive mindset.
- Become a champion of change.
- Build new habits and manage workplace challenges.
Course Agenda »
- Understanding the Adversity Quotient
- Dimensions of AQ
- Patterns of Behavior
- Deserters, Sanctuaries and Strivers
- The 3 Ps of Overcoming Adversity
- Focusing on What Can Be Controlled
- Techniques to Improve AQ
- Strengthening your CORE
- Exercising Optimism
- Dealing with Change
- Handling Stress
- Managing Emotions and Balance
- Mental Resilience and Adaptability
- Defusing Anger
- Alpha Functioning