Formats: 12-hour virtual course | 3-day instructor-led onsite
This three-day course is intended to help participants prepare for the Agile Scrum Foundation certification. It is designed to illustrate this best practice project management approach and give candidates an understanding of Agile as it should be managed within projects. You will explore the differences between traditional waterfall project methodologies and the Scrum approach, and what are the boundaries of a Scrum project. You will gain a foundational understanding of all the key parts of the Agile Scrum Methodology.
Learning Objectives »
- Gain an introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Apply Scrum practices and planning.
- Monitor Scrum projects.
- Learn advanced Scrum concepts.
- Explore Risk Specialisms.
- Prepare for the examination.
Course Agenda »
- Course Overview and Introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- Scrum Practices
- Scrum Planning and Estimation
- Monitoring Scrum Concepts
- Advanced Scrum Concepts
- Agile Scrum Glossary