Formats: 4-hour virtual course | 1-day instructor-led onsite
Email is the most common form of written communication in business, and your email must be professionally written and managed in order to stay ahead. In this high-impact program, you will learn essential writing skills, e-mail etiquette, and email management and organizational skills.
- Write crisp, clear, professional email.
- Apply rules for writing and professionalism.
- Identify your purpose in writing.
- Use active voice and other email writing techniques.
- Apply email and instant message etiquette.
- Manage your email effectively.
Course Agenda »
- Identify Your Purpose
- Email Structure
- Common Mistakes
- Sentences and Paragraphs
- Active Voice
- Strong Verbs
- Specific and Concrete Terms
- Properly Placed Modifiers
- Parallel Structure
- Word Usage
- Transitional Words and Expressions
- Improving Email
Email and IM Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Popular IM Tools
- IM Etiquette
- Managing Your Email
- The 4 D’s of Message Management
- Action Plan